Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hey, How are you?

That was the text I recieved last night, and boy did it knock me over.  How am I?!!?  How am I?!?! Let me tell you just how I am.....

I can't believe I got the chance, but I did!  I got to tell him to go fuck himself.  It was amazing!!  Holy shit, closure feels so good!  I got to say everything, every little thing that's been stuck inside my head.  How much it hurt, what I was thinking, making up, all the nightmares and how much even my body has gotten fucked up!  I made him tell me everything too.  I made him admit that he was an idiot, and scared and thoughtless and that it was over.  I made him say goodbye to me, and he didn't want to.  It felt amazing.  Did I already say that?  Well, that's how amazing it was, so amazing I'm going to keep saying it!  He loves the shaved head too, that was a nice kicker!  Sucks to be you!!!!!!  I'm so much lighter.  I feel so much better.  It's taken forever it seems, but it's finally OVER!  Thank god for that. I mean, I don't believe in him and all, but this was so amazing, I just might start!  What an asshole!  God I feel good.  I'm done.  Done done.  And not a moment too soon.  I erased everything.  It's all gone.  I'm free and happy and okay.  My back still hurts, I'm hung over and my knee is trying to give out on me but I couldn't be better.  Fuck yeah! I'll probably have another entry about this, a more poetic one I think later, but here is the raw Yahoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!  for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment