Thursday, February 7, 2013

because I refuse to stop smoking and go to sleep...

I don't really have anything insightful to say.  I just lit another cigarette and have a lot of pent up energy, mostly anger, and it's makes it hard to sleep.  Have you ever tried to go to sleep smoking and angry!?  It's not easy.  Well, lets see...
Things aren't the worst I guess but I hate my apartment and my job and I can't seem to get out of either! Or at least it's not looking to be smooth, easy or any time soon.  Not that I expect it to be, but I'm not sure I have the energy to pull it off.  Well, quitting the job I can do, that's easy, but finding a new one, there's the tricky part.  And, honestly, if we keep on having this hot water issue, we'll probably be able to leave here too, so that's a plus.  Living without hot water on a regular bases until then proves difficult though.  It doesn't help that my two best girl friends are MIA and unluckly to surface any time soon.  I get that things change and people change and sometimes you have to move on before you're ready too, but seriously?!  Right after I ask you to be in my wedding is when you choose to, first, say yes, and then, disappear?  Fuck off!  I guess it's just me and the boys, which works and will be plenty fun, that's for sure.  If you've ever met my two brothers from other mothers, you would know.  If my dad's not up for it and my mom probably won't like the whole "spot light" thing can walk me, I should ask my actual brother.  It'd be an honor to have him in there.  He's not big on being the center either, though, so...
Anywho, Smoke is almost out.  Maybe I should brush my teeth and try to rest.  Some sort of sleep.
Cue pipes over my head to start banging.
God I hate this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment