Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's quite nice out and I'm feeling better

I'm sure the nice weather has something to do with it but still, I'm not as bad today and I'm glad for that.  Feeling depressed and fatigued all the time can make you feel even more depressed and fatigued,  all the time.

Well, anywho, I have discovered things and am making a few things up to help myself in understanding whatever is going through other peoples heads, but instead of letting the "crazy girl" take over, I'm just deciding that I don't need them anyway!  Which is true, I don't.  I am still lonely and I do still want or feel I need attention, but not from them.  Most of the people I am missing weren't good for me to begin with.  I don't think they can understand me or do whatever it is I need done for me.  I want people around that make it easier, not harder than it already is.

I'm pretty sure this is a god idea but we'll see how long it lasts.  I fluctuate so much and I'm sure I'll be crying later, wishing some jack ass had called me.
I guess that's it for now... Not very exciting but there I am, and here I go, to shoot and make some damn pictures!!!!  Wish me luck and please feel free to keep giving me ideas of what to write about, I could use some extra inspiration if you have any to spare.

No comments:

Post a Comment