Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Damn this laptop!!!

I was writing something just now and I accidently deleted it so now I have to start babbling all over again!  Okay, what do I want to say exactly anywho?...

I want to feel better and I think I'm on my way to that, but really, does it always have to seem so hard all the time?  This is annoying and frustrating!  I just want to enjoy myself and not stress out so much.  I hate feeling lonely and needy.  I'm independent and strong enough.  I don't need anyone or anything and yet... I constantly feel otherwise.  Well, not constantly, but often.  I would love for someone to make me feel special.

Okay, that's me being lazy.  I might as well go out in pajama pants...  Someone to make me feel special?!!? I can't do that myself?  I can't just know that I am and let that be enough?  I hate sharing and I'm fucking busy, so how would it work out with someone right now anyway?
Need a brake... Be right back...

Okay, I'm back but have nothing to say, so I'll try again tomorrow after the doctor.  Wish me luck, I might need surgery, but no worries just yet.

1 comment:

  1. dont you DARE go out in pajama pants!!!!
    good luck at the docs.

    ReplyDelete