Thursday, January 6, 2011

So...

I needed to write cause I can't sleep and I have too much in my head and I like writing.  Everyone has been talking about blogs for so long and I never even looked at one and I so here I am at 2 in the morning writing my first blog ever!  Exciting I guess.
But now for me to, well, let go i guess...

There is so much going on, all the time and I feel so overwhelmed and worried and tired.  I sleep all the time.  Can't get up.  What is going on with me?  Things are well, I'm doing great and yet, I'm numb, so fucking numb!  It's like I'm stuck.  I'm not as inspired as I remember or energetic or excited and social.  It's like I was in a depression and took medication and it's not working and only making me numb instead of feeling, or manic.  I don't know if you've ever had medication mess you up before, but if you have, you probably know how I feel.  It doesn't make any sense.  And I wish I had something better to write.  This seems boring to me.  I wouldn't want to sign on to some site and read this.  Oh, great, I found another site where someone is whining.  Get up!! Go outside you idiot!!!  Get over it, you fine!

Well, there you have it, I'm not sure if this is even making me feel better.  I think I'm getting more upset about having nothing to say...
Maybe I just wanted an excuse to bitch and smoke a cigarette without actually talking to anyone.  It's my first time, so don't judge me too much.   I'm just trying to get some sleep, which seems impossible unless it's 1 in the afternoon and I have a lot of shit to do.  Speaking of which, I should try to get some sleep so that I can attack my always overflowing "To Do" list in the morning.  Ha!  Morning, who am I kidding.  I'll start around noon and see how it goes from there.

2 comments:

  1. hello jessy. I love you. You should write about superheroes like yourself or the Care Bears or My Little Ponies--regale us with the adventures of you and your magical friends as you take the city by storm (make that 'blizzard').

    Great blog so far--don't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get over it never works.It's like slapping yourself in the face.

    Write about the things that are most important to you or the things you see that make you really mad or sad. Then go out and take a walk, get a drink.

    ReplyDelete